Students in our programs have many opportunities to engage with the collections and curators in the Penn Museum of Anthropology and Archaeology:
- Events: toga party for freshmen, "maker" workshops, movie nights, curator tours
- Positions: internships, fellowships, work-study
- Clio Society: student gallery-guide program
- The minor in Archaeological Science at the Center for the Analysis of Archaeological Materials
- Research opportunities: funding opportunities and programs both for curatorial and archivaal work and for involvement with excavations
- See the Museum's page listing all the events and opportunities "For Penn Students" page.
For further information about the options, or to get support with applying for an opportunity, please contact the undergraduate chair.